If you’re looking to buy Instagram followers, the first thing you want to do is make sure that the site you’re using is safe.
There are a lot of scams out there, and it’s important not only for your wallet but also for your reputation as an influencer that you choose a reputable company.
The site has been around for a while and isn’t just new, this means that they’ve had time to build up their customer base and reputation over time, which makes them more trustworthy than newer sites.
- The site offers good customer service and provides helpful information about how their services work or what kind of results they can offer customers like yourself who want more followers on Instagram!
A Long-Term Relationship
When you’re looking for a site to buy instagram followers, it’s important to look for a long-term relationship.
- Look for a site that offers a free trial; this will allow you to test out their services before making any commitment
- Look for a site that offers a money-back guarantee, this means that if your followers don’t deliver as promised within the specified time frame, then they’ll give your money back without any questions asked
- Look for a site with a wide range of packages and plans so that they can cater to all budgets and requirements from small businesses who want just 1000 followers up until big corporations looking at tens of thousands
Use A Secure Payment Method
A good way to check a site is to make sure it’s secure and has positive reviews, you can do this by looking up the site online, or reading reviews from other people using the same service method.
You should also use a reputable payment method when you buy followers, preferably credit cards and it’s also important that you don’t give out any personal information when buying followers; if you’re asked for your bank account number or other sensitive data, stay away from that site.
Know The Difference Between Real Followers And Fake Accounts
If you’re buying Instagram followers, you’ll want to know the difference between real followers and fake accounts.
- Real users will have profile photos and bios that include information about themselves and if a picture is just the logo of your business with no text description or person’s name attached, it’s probably not a real account
- Fake accounts tend to have generic names like “NewYorker” or “I Am Unique” plus they also have very few followers compared with their number of likes
- You should be wary if someone has 100k followers but only 3 likes on average per post that could mean they’ve purchased most of those followers from third party websites like ours. If this happens on your account after buying from us, please contact us immediately so we can investigate further into why this happened
Check Your Follower-To-Following Ratio
Your follower-to-following ratio is the number of people you follow compared to the number of people who follow you. It’s a useful indicator of how engaged your audience is, as well as whether or not they’re interested in what you have to say.
If your ratio is low i.e., if there are more followers than people following, it could mean that your account isn’t getting much interaction on Instagram.
If this is true for all accounts with similar demographics and interests, it may be time to find new ways to engage with followers and get them involved in conversations around your posts.